Thursday, January 12, 2012

Direction The Class Needs

so, I don't know if we can still turn in this blog or if it was due already, but I'm going to write it anyway and see if I can get points...
I think that that this is one of my most interesting classes, I love the discussions and there are some really interesting people in my class, which just makes it better. 
If I had to choose something that the class needs, it would be more writing. But not related to the book. Sort of like the blogs, except more formal and we turn it in. I guess the word I'm looking for is essays. I want to write essays. Wow, when I say it like that, I feel like I'm digging myself into a hole here. but I just feel like since I've come to Whitney, I haven't really done any writing except for papers about books. And the blogs, I guess.
So as I'm typing this I realize that I don't have any time to write papers. So if we ever get assigned a paper I hope we have loooooooooooooooooooooots of time to do it. OK, well its late and I'm tired so that's the end of my post. 

1 comment:

  1. Get excited! We'll do some creative writing next semester. - Mrs. Viano

    ReplyDelete