Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introductions

I'm Stina Taylor. I'm a sophomore at Whitney Young Highschool. I am part of the set crew for the Young  Company and have participated in two shows, The Mystery of Edwin Drood, and Jugger's Rain. I also Irish Dance, and have done it since I was five.
I like to read, but hardly find time to anymore because school and Company have taken over my entire life.

I take the blue line to school and get off at Jefferson park.

My mom is from Sweden, so I have grandparents, an aunt and uncle and two cousins there. My family and I go there every other summer to visit them. On these trips, we often go to Norway and camp in the mountains as well. We fish and hike and do outdoorsy stuff like that.

1 comment:

  1. ha-HA! Comment. I didn't know you were Swedish(?). And I envy you and your journeys...I wish I went places.

    Not much more, except now I can follow you home. XD (JK)

    -X

    ReplyDelete